Leading commercial and
- more than 60 years experience
- Commercial appliance servicing Dunedin-wide
- Parts & servicing specialists
- 24/7 emergency callouts
Introducing Ashworth Electrical
Laurie Ashworth is the owner of Ashworth Electrical and is backed by more than 30 years’ experience in the electrical industry. Laurie has 20 years’ experience dealing with whiteware manufacturing and project management. He is fluent in all facets of machine construction and maintenance including CNC; microprocessor based control systems; pneumatic and hydraulic control systems.
Laurie has spent 10 years in the electrical contracting industry covering everything from data and phone systems through to main switchboards and power distribution. Laurie specialises in all facets of commercial catering equipment including Frankie Coffee Machines and all proprietary catering equipment used in the McDonalds restaurants.
Formerly of Food Equipment Specialist Limited, Neil Leonard is a highly regarded food service technician and has wide expertise in the food equipment and food hospitality industries. Having attended a significant number of training and service courses, Neil has extensive and diverse skills in maintaining and repairing equipment in the catering industry regardless of brand. Neil is widely respected amongst his Otago and Southland customers for his professionalism and commitment in fostering good working relationships.
We are the commercial electrician in Dunedin that Otago businesses can count on in an electrical emergency for the following reasons:
- 24/7 availability
- Experienced in handling all commercial electrical emergencies
- Prompt, courteous service
- Cost effective prices
- Complete customer satisfaction – Avoid cowboy electricians when you choose Ashworth Electrical. You can read honest testimonials from Dunedin and Otago businesses here.
Five reasons to choose Ashworth Electrical as your first choice industrial electrician in Otago
Ashworth Electrical mostly deals with commercial catering work – yet also has the capacity to take on commercial electrical and industrial electrical work too. Their loyal customer base recommends Ashworth Electrical for these reasons:
- Personalised service – Ashworth Electrical is proud to develop long term working relationships with regular clients.
- Health and safety focused – Ashworth Electrical doesn’t tolerate cowboy electricians.
- Wide geographical area – From Balclutha to Oamaru, Ashworth Electrical covers a wide 100km radius from their Dunedin-based premises.
- Strong guarantee – For instant peace of mind, all customers receive 3 months’ guarantee on parts and service.
- Competitive prices – Ashworth Electrical offers cost-effective solutions for commercial businesses.